Inspired by the vision of St. Francis of Assisi and in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church, we extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to God’s people, especially those most in need.
We call forth those who serve in this healthcare ministry, to share their gifts and talents to create a spirit of healing—with reverence and love for all of life, with joyfulness of spirit, and with humility and justice for all those entrusted to our care.
We are, with God’s help, a healing and spiritual presence for each other and for the communities we are privileged to serve.
To make a significant difference in the communities that we serve.
Our Core Values
- Service. The privilege of reaching out to meet the needs of others.
- Reverence and Love for all of Life. Acknowledging that all of life is a gift from God.
- Joyfulness of Spirit. An Awareness of being blessed by God in all things.
- Humility. Being authentic in serving as an instrument of God.
- Justice. Striving for equity and fairness in all relationships with special concern for those most in need.